- 🎲 Game Round
- 🛡️ Defence
- 🔪 Offence
- ❌ Elimination
- 💰 The Winners
You've seen it, now play it (from the safety of your desk)! Inspired by the Netflix hit Squid Game, this retrospective format is certain to be a talking point, and push your team to consider your project from a different perspective. There are no spoilers below, so please read on!
How to run this retro
Get the adrenaline flowing by starting with an all-stakes game: Guess the Number!
- Switch on Brainstorming mode to prevent participants from seeing each other's answers.
- Have your facilitator pick a number between 1-456.
- Invite your team to submit their answers in the 'Game Round' column, along with their name.
- While people are guessing, play the Squid Game theme song using our IceBreaker feature.
- After everyone has voted, switch off 'Brainstorming' mode, and have the facilitator reveal their chosen number.
- The winner is the person whose number is closest! Show your appreciation with a Gif (via the Giphy button on the bottom left of the retro board)!
🎲 Game Round
Guess the facilitator's number between 1 to 456. Stay safe!
What threats or issues do we face?
What do we need to do to survive and thrive?
What slows us down and needs to be eliminated?
💰 The Winners
Pay tribute those deserving recognitionStart a Squid Game Retro View all retro templates
Experience a better retro
Create a retro in seconds & see for yourself.