TeleRetro uses Zapier to let you connect TeleRetro to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect TeleRetro to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "TeleRetro"
- Use your credentials to connect your TeleRetro account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience a better retro
Create a retro in seconds & see for yourself.